As announced in last week’s email, this year’s school reports will be available for parents to download via GESS Engage from 25 June 2020, 2pm onwards. GESS Engage is a powerful platform that allows GESS to communicate directly with parents to share information about the student and about the school safely and securely. If parents have not yet received an email regarding their account creation for GESS Engage or have any problems creating their account, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Support will be available during business hours.
What is GESS Engage used for?
For the initial launch in June, parents will be able to view the following:
• European Section ISA (International Schools Assessments) reports for grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10
• All GESS Semester 2 student reports
As this is a new platform, GESS will also provide the following alternative delivery systems:
• German Section students still will receive their printed report on their last day of school.
• European Section Secondary will upload reports to Managebac.
• Preschool and European Section Primary will email reports to parents in the event that they cannot access GESS Engage.
Additional features will be rolled out on GESS Engage from August onwards and we look forward to sharing details soon. Stay tuned!